PR Starter Kit
Are you missing out on the PR game but don't want to deal with the costs of expensive PR agencies? If you have no background in public relations, it's tricky to get your foot in the door. Let our experts help get you started with your first PR materials, outreach, and an in-depth consultation.
What you can expect:
- Best PR Practices Guideline
- Custom press release (400 words)
- 1 custom email to pitch your press release
- 6 pre-packaged pitch email templates
- Press release pitch sent to 50 publications
- Consultation call to go over materials provided (if compatible with EST/CT)
What we need from you:
- Info about your business and industry
- Any documents you might have
- Topic for press release
- Two quick onboarding forms to be filled out after purchase
- Does it matter what industry I’m in?
- We have experience in public relations for all kinds of industries.
- What if I want my PR team to continue managing my PR efforts?
- No problem! Once this service is over, feel free to take a look at our other PR services: Press Releases, PR Email Management, and Guest Posts.
- When will the consultation call be?
- The consultation call will be scheduled when all deliverables are created and ready to provide. A 15-30 minute consultation call is available to go over your PR strategy and guideline, as well as to help answer any questions to get you ready to for the PR world.
- Do I need to purchase this first if I want any of your other PR services?
- No, you do not need to purchase this starter kit if you want any of our other PR services. This kit is designed to help you get your PR strategy started, and get you ready to take the reins!
- Where will you be pitching my press release?
- We'll be sending out a custom email to pitch your press release to an automated list of 50 publication "news tips."
- How do I get started?
- It’s pretty simple, after you purchase you will receive a brief questionnaire where you'll provide all the info needed. We'll then be in touch on the messenger to let you know we're getting started. Done and done.